What Are Keywords (Keyword)Easy as implied by word. Keywords are simply the important words, phrase or sentence that best explains what your blog post and blog at large is all about. Keywords help search engine rank your blog properly.
Properly SEO optimize Blogger/WordPress blogRanking well on a search engine using SEO at some point requires properly SEO optimizing your blog. You need to set the right meta tags, SMO tools and also Optimize your post titles.
Make Your Blog 100% SEO FriendlyYou do not only need to properly SEO optimize your blog, you also need to set the right meta description, keywords and image tags on your blog and if you have not done this, then consider making your blog 100% friendly.
5 Strategic Places To Use Keyword In Posts For Better SEO Ranking
1. Keyword In First & Last ParagraphThe first and Last Paragraph refers to introduction and conclusion respectively. These two parts of your blog post attach great Search Engine Optimization value to its self. A maximum usage of post keyword is very necessary at the First and Last paragraph.
You should also consider using related terms (words similar to your keywords) at the first and last paragraph. Also, try to add bolded keywords at this part, you will get a better understanding of bolded keywords below.
2. Keywords In Subheadings (H2, H3, and H4 tags)Headings and Subheadings are always important for a blog post's SEO both BlogSpot and WordPress users need to get used to this. Heading tags which include the H1, H2, H3 etc help detail out to search engine crawlers what the post is all about.
Proper placement of Keywords in the subheadings in a post is essential and should be practiced. No post on earth is ever SEO friendly without important keywords being mentioned in the post headings.
3. Keywords In Bolded, Italic & Unlined Texts Within PostsEvery now and then, you see professional bloggers and SEO experts highlighting a certain text, phrase or sentence on their blog posts using either bold, italic or underlining. This is because bolded texts add to the SEO value of your posts.
Also, Bolded, Italic, and Underlined text act as meta description when your post is being featured on search results. By making specific keywords bold, you easily improve the SERP of that post.
4. Keywords In Images And LinksImages are not only good for the eyes of your visitors, search engine crawlers desire it too. A properly optimized image, tells search engine crawlers and bots exactly what your blog post is about.
Images should be optimized for high speed so as not to destroy the SEO ranking of the whole blog. You should always use keywords in the Title, Alt tag, and Caption of your blog post images.
No-Follow and Do-Follow links also have an impact on search ranking. Google, Bing, and Yandex expect you to only link out to external links related to that posts. Therefore these links should contain Keywords.
The comment section is another boost to your blog post SEO which you might not know. Comments are relevant to blog post and Seach engines take them seriously. Comments with keywords placed properly increase the post SEO strength and length.
5. Keywords In The Comment Section
Whenever you are commenting or replying to comments on your blog posts, always try to use keywords related to the post you are commenting on. More comments will add more keywords and in general improve your blog post SEO ranking.