Just like we have discussed earlier, there are many reasons why people write application letters. If you are actively searching for a job, then this is why you should consider writing an application letter:
- It serves as a formal introduction between you and your prospective employer.
- It can help you access hidden jobs.
- It can help you to be a step ahead of other job seekers.
- It puts you in a less competitive circle in comparison with what happens when jobs are advertised with thousands of applicants showing interest.
- It can help you boycott the process of applying for a job online, writing a resume letter because most times application letters stand alone.