Below are the steps to creat additional shortcut and function to your computer
- Open the folder or directory that contains the program you wish to create a shortcut for.
- Right-click on the program and click Create Shortcut.
- This will create a shortcut named “Shortcut to <your program>” in the directory you are in. If you wish to rename this shortcut, right-click the file and click Rename.
- Once the above steps have been completed, you can copy this shortcut and paste it anywhere to execute this program.
Once the shortcut has been created, you can assign a keystroke to that Windows shortcut.
- Right-click the shortcut and click Properties.
- Click the Shortcut tab.
- Click in the Shortcut key box and press a letter. For example, if you press “p”, the shortcut key will automatically be made to Ctrl + Alt + P. Which means that if saved, pressing Ctrl and Alt and P will run that shortcut