RAM (Random access memory is a storage unit use for temporary storage . if this memory is bad, it can causes your computer to malfunction and when you experience the list of problem that is listed here, the best way to resolve it is by changing with new ones.
- When you first turn on your computer it runs fine, but as you go about your business you notice that its performance diminishes. By lunch time, websites take minutes to load and local programs run at a snail’s pace. This type of gradual deterioration of PC performance, especially with memory-intensive programs, may be caused by a RAM problem.
- Your computer randomly restarts while you are in the middle of something or freeze sporadically. It may also reboot almost immediately upon opening the desktop. This could be a sign of faulty RAM.
- A blue screen with white text flashes before restarting. Blue-screen errors are annoying because you don’t even have a chance to read the error message. Bad RAM is one thing that cause them.
- Files—particularly ones you frequently access and save—seem to be inexplicably corrupted. RAM issues can lead to this problem, which can worsen over time. The file structure of your hard drive may slowly degenerate and you will no longer be able to boot your machine.
- Your attempts to install a new program repeatedly fail for unknown reasons. You try to reinstall the operating system, but keep getting odd error messages.
There are certainly a variety of problems that could cause the issues above, but faulty RAM is an often-overlooked root cause of inexplicable issues. If you have one or a combination of the above problems you are likely facing a memory issue.