Business Service Centers (BSC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The BSC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company’s business divisions and markets for the Asia region.
• Manages the timely, accurate and compliant processing of sales orders
• Assures timely and useful updates on orders to the internal customer
• Daily communication with internal customers including incoming calls, local business partners and all BSC functional teams
• Work collaboratively to address stakeholder needs and solve stakeholder concerns
• Provide audit documentation as required and make sure the internal compliance policies are applied
• Execute Month End activities
• Partner with process owners to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Bachelors of Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance, accounting or supply chain department of a multinational company
• Order Management experience is preferred
• Language requirements
• English and Mandarin
• Technical Skills Requirements
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
• Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
• Experience using SAP is advantage
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status: Regular
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: 1