Core Business Services – Talent Acquisition, Manager (Experienced Hire)
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Talent Team, Finance, Information Technology, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms’ employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join our Talent Team. As the Talent Acquisition Leader for experienced hires, you will lead our team of recruiters to support the growth of our firm. As part of our Talent Acquisition team, you’ll build strategic relationships with leaders and other teams across our complex business. Understanding our business issues and imperatives and identifying and implementing recruitment solutions will stretch your horizons. A wide variety of new experiences in a dynamic environment will help you to move quickly along the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as the Talent Acquisition Leader for experienced hires, you’ll actively drive the firm’s recruitment roadmaps. Primarily, your contributions include, but not limited to the following:
• Develop annual recruitment plan, strategies and budget, and monitor recruitment cost and work flow closely for process improvement and cost saving in relation to recruitment of experienced hires. This includes:
• Owns timely delivery of the end to end recruitment process for Malaysia and meets the service level agreements, hiring targets and recruitment metrics while adhering to the firm’s recruitment protocols, global operating procedures and best practice principles
• Develop and execute strategic sourcing solutions that will attract and acquire high quality candidates
• Manage the client relationship with multiple stakeholders, to understand their business goals and anticipate their talent needs
• Drive continuous improvement and innovation to ensure effective and efficient delivery of recruitment services
• Drives, measures and influence stakeholders to deliver a ‘best in class’ recruitment experience for all candidates
• Reduce vendor reliance by building Talent Acquisition capability to directly source staff and cultivate long-term target candidate pipeline
• Negotiates rates with recruitment related vendors to ensure lowest possible spend with our preferred suppliers and manage vendor invoices
• Teams with the Area/Regional Recruitment & Sourcing teams, HR Business Partners to ensure seamless delivery and flexibility as required
• Support various recruitment activities including participate in recruitment fairs for experienced hires
• Integrates EY’s brand strategy into all recruitment and networking activity
• Represents EY Malaysia in internal recruiter network activities and external recruiter network
• Provide timely reports and analytics, flag risks/delays in advance and provide recommendations to the Talent Leader and key stakeholders
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
• Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A recognized university degree in Human Resource, Business or a related discipline
• Minimum 6 to 10 years of relevant recruitment experience, in both, or either/or in-house and outsource environment. Candidates with more relevant recruitment experience may be considered at the Senior Manager level
• Skilled in the delivery of end to end recruitment solutions
• Expertise in contemporary sourcing activities using a range of approaches, channels and tools
• Knowledge of hiring principles and labour laws/tax implications and other considerations for expat hires
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Experience in high volume recruitment will be an added advantage
• Familiarity with using social media/networking sites like Facebook/LinkedIn and ATS tools (e.g. Taleo)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the
most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture
that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that y ou meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.