From Afrobeats to highlife, hiphop and other genres, the music of Nigeria continues to capture the attention of audiences across the world with its irresistible rhythms and captivating melodies.
With each passing year, fresh hopes and aspirations are kindled in the Nigerian music industry.
However, there were other artists who put in excellent performances last year, including Burna Boy, Wizkid, Rema, and Tems, who were widely acclaimed as the faces of Afrobeats on the global stage.
Unlike the preceding year, wherein the most outstanding artist could be almost identified as early as the first quarter, the year 2023 has been comparatively more openended, nebulous, and intriguing all at once.
As a matter of fact, the YNBL act, Asake, had one of the most exceptional runs in the Afrobeats genre, as confirmed by data.
- Hot stories
- Watch The Moment American Rapper DaBaby Hit The Stage With Asake In Dubai
- Davido Celebrates Chioma In Style On Her Birthday
- Zlatan Reveals How Important Davido Is To Afrobeats
- Davido Reveals The Only Artist He Will Work With On Any Project In 2023
- Ayra Starr Opens Up On How She Got Her Stage Name