As of August 01, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $241.3 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $225.8 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $156.3 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $147.5 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $119.2 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $117.9 billion, followed by Mark Zuckerberg with $112.8 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $112.0 billion. Sergey Brin ($106.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $102.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $241.3 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $225.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $156.3 billion
- Larry Ellison: $147.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $119.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $112.8 billion
- Larry Page: $112.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $106.3 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.8 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $102.0 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $91.8 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $90.3 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.3 billion
- Jim Walton: $66.0 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.7 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.1 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $60.1 billion
- David Thomson & family: $57.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $54.4 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $49.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
WHY EARLY RETIREMENT MIGHT NOT BE SUCH A GOOD IDEA.
Leadership: Turn Business Uncertainties Into Business Advantages.
Becoming a tech opinion leader: Three principles to build an authentic personal brand as a female founder or investor.
Why positioning is key to stepping up your leadership career.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 17 links, 0 embeds, 298 words and was first published on CEOWORLD magazine