The Nigerian Afrobeats superstars graced “fashion’s biggest night” in stunning outfits.
Nigerian ace singers, songwriters, and performers, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, and Temilade Openiyi, popularly known as Tems, are ambassadors of African music at the 2023 Met Gala.
Often regarded as “Fashion’s Biggest Night”, the Met Gala, whose 2023 edition took place on Monday, May 1st, 2022, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, saw Nigerian Grammywinning artistes grace the red carpet in a stunning way.
With this year’s theme paying homage to one of fashion’s greatest designers, Karl Lagerfeld, who died in 2019, the exhibition titled “Karl Lagerfeld A Line of Beauty,” features around 150 original pieces from his storied career, alongside their respective original sketches.
Having recently graced theOscar Awards 2023 with a trending outfit, Tems is back on everyone’s lips with her soulstirring outfit, which was made by Robert Wun.
The flowing gown was complemented with a corsetlike top and elbowlength gloves.
- Hot stories
- Grammy Awardwinning Producer Swizz Beatz Reveals How He Introduced Wizkid And Burna Boy To America
- The Hottest Nigerian Songs of 2023 So Far (1st Quarter)
- Tiwa Savage Would Be The First Only Nigerian Artist To Do This For The King Of England
- Watch The Moment American Rapper DaBaby Hit The Stage With Asake In Dubai
- Davido Celebrates Chioma In Style On Her Birthday