School of Basic Midwifery, AEFUHA Abakaliki Admission process 2022
For the academic year 2022/2023, applications are being accepted for admission to the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakiliki (AEFUTHA) School of Nursing.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Male and female candidates who have completed their Senior Secondary School education with credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, are eligible to purchase the form.
2. Exams conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination boards, i.e. NECO, GCE, and WAEC, are qualified to purchase the form at no more than two sittings.
3. By July 2022, interested candidates must be at least 16 years old.
4. At the examination site, the candidate must present a colored printout of the examination photo card.
THERE WILL BE A COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS.
Those who are interested should complete the following ONLINE application:
1. Create an account at https://son.aefutha.gov.ng using your full name, email address, phone number, username, and password.
2. Go to https://www.remita.net and search for Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (SONFETHA) admission form to generate a remita number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 on the remita platform.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 17 links, 0 embeds, 253 words and was first published on My Scholarship Baze