Less than a day before he ceases to be Nigerias leader, President Muhammadu Buhari has made a new appointment.
Mr Buhari on Sunday appointed Shaaban Sharada as the Executive Secretary of the National Commission for Almajiri and Out of School Children, his spokesperson, Garba Shehu, wrote in a Sunday evening statement.
Following his assent to the National Commission for Almajiri and Out of School Children Education Bill 2023, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of the outgoing Member of the House of Representatives for Kano Municipal, Honourable (Dr) Shaaban Sharada as Executive Secretary.
Sharada has a Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication from Bayero University, Kano and a Master of Business Administration from University of Chichester, United Kingdom, Mr Shehu wrote.
- READ ALSOBuhari confers national awards on Garba Shehu, Laolu Akande, Tolu Ogunlesi, others
- Share this
- Support PREMIUM TIMES’ journalism of integrity and credibility
- Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
- For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
- By contributing to PREMIUM TIMES, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.