As of August 03, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $232.7 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $219.7 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $150.9 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $145.2 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $118.2 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $117.6 billion, followed by Mark Zuckerberg with $111.3 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $108.5 billion. Sergey Brin ($103.1 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $100.7 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $232.7 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $219.7 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $150.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $145.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $118.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $111.3 billion
- Larry Page: $108.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $103.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $100.7 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $97.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $88.4 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $87.9 billion
- Jim Walton: $65.8 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $64.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.5 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.5 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $60.5 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.4 billion
- Gautam Adani: $54.4 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $48.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Top Women CEOs of America’s largest public companies (2023 List).
CEOs Of The Top Footwear Companies You Should Know.
Top CEOs of the World’s Largest Media Companies In 2023.
Best International High Schools In The World, 2023.
Revealed: The World’s Best Airline CEOs, 2023.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 17 links, 0 embeds, 293 words and was first published on CEOWORLD magazine