These rules have been created to safeguard all users of JokosHQ. They are subjects to change.
1. Please use SEARCH first: Before creating a post/question that may have been discussed before, browse or search the forums to see if there is already a thread on that topic.
2. No posting of copyrighted material: Information such as media files, written content etc which are copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted without the consent of the owner.
3. Use the right tags and interests: You can tags to posts to help people find your posts easily. However, do not post in tags not related to post content.
4. Threats of violence and incitement: We do not allow posts that threaten, encourage, or incite violence against anyone, directly or indirectly.
5. Deceptive conduct: Posting content or impersonating a person or organization in a way likely to deceive people.
6. No irrelevant or off-topic posts: Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted at the moderator's discretion.
7. Post publishing token charges: We charge you tokens for publishing posts. This is part of our community policy which allows us reduce the number of random spamming posts created.
1. No spamming: Spam consists of posts such as "ok" and "lol". To not be considered spam, your post must be longer than 5 characters.
2. No flamming: Flaming is considered anything that is said or done to insult another member
3. Paid, automatic, bulk, or non-genuine interactions: We don’t allow artificial behaviors that skew this system and as a result degrade or distort other users’ experiences.
4. No Discrimination or Hate speech: We do not allow content that promotes violence or hatred against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
5. Threats of violence and incitement: We do not allow comments that threaten, encourage, or incite violence against anyone, directly or indirectly.
6. No posting of copyrighted material: Information such as media files, written content etc which are copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted without the consent of the owner.
1. No selling of fake product: Do not post substandard products with the aim to defraud members and non-members.
2. Post only legally permitted products: Items that have been prohibited are not allowed on the forum.
3. Always attach actual product price.: The prices of your items must correspond to the real prices of similar products.
4. Verify seller authencity: Always verify the authencity of the seller and the attached product.
5. Don't pay until you see product: Ensure to have a verfied means of product purchase before paying.
1. Illegal products or services: Adverts must not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal products, services or activities.
2. Third-party infringement: Ads must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark etc.
3. Misleading claims: Ads must not contain deceptive, false or misleading claims such as those relating to the effectiveness or characteristics of a product or service.
4. NGN1000 Minimum naira balance: Your naira account must have the required minimum account balance before you can run promotions.
1. Token addition: We reward authors with a token on content (posts and comments) upvote, however, same token is deducted if same user downvotes same content.
3. Automated voting: A user who indulges in automated voting, will get his account banned and earnings suspended.
1. Spamming links: While we provide medium for link sharing, we do not allow for any link that misleads users.
2. Links in post content: For all posts written, you have a linking space of maximum of 1 link per 500 hundreds.
3. Linking to flagged websites or dead pages: Do a proper research before linking to any page in order to avoid linking to a non-existing or spam reacted domain.
1. No Impersonation: Impersonation means trying to be someone else for the purpose of misleading readers. This isn't allowed and you will be banned without prior notice.
2. All Private Conversations are to be Kept Private: Anyone posting conversations that were done via PM will be warned. These conversations are private for a reason.
3. Do not disrespect moderators and members: Be respectful in both the forums and any private communications with moderators and members
4. No use of multiple usernames or accounts: Posting, Commenting or Earning under multiple user accounts will result in banning.
1. Minimum and maximum withdrawal: While you can withdraw your Naira balance at anytime, you are limited to a minimum and maximum withdrawal of NGN5000 and NGN30000 respectively.
2. Automated, fake or hacked earnings: If found guilty of practising any form of automatic earnings, such account would be ban and earnings would be cleared.
3. The banking system and earning shares: We use a central banking system which receives and shares funds to account. However, on occasion of the central bank not having enough funds, earnings would not be given for tasks.
4. Monetisation score attached to each post based on content quality : We person a test on your content 30minutes after publishing and gives it an automatic monetisation score which would decide the PPM earning of such post. You can always view this score at the post options menu.
5. Specific PPM (Pay Per 1000views) for different post monetisation score : We try our best to monetize each post regardless of quality but howeer, quality posts earn higher PPM based on monetisation score. You can calculate your post PPM using our PPM Calculator