School of Basic Midwifery, Lafia Admission
From Wednesday, January 19th until Wednesday, January 26th, 2022, the Ministry of Health of Nasarawa State will begin selling admission forms to the School of Basic Midwifery in Lafia for the 2022/2023 academic year. The entrance exams will take place on Saturday, January 29th, 2022.
Applicants must have (5) credits in the following subjects (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
English as a Second Language
Admission Form for the School of Nursing and Midwifery in Lafia Interested candidates may go to www.nassnm.edu.ng to fill out the application form.
How To Apply
• Go to http://nassnm.edu.ng/ and log in.
• Click the #ApplyNow button to begin the application process.
• CREATE AN ACCOUNT with your information
• Your email address will be used to send the notification. Npower is looking for candidates.
• Continue with the application by clicking on it.
• Make your payment now.
• Select Generate Payment Code from the drop-down menu. Result of the WAEC
• Print the invoice and take it to any bank to be paid.
• Return to your Portal when you’ve made your payment.
• To finish your application, provide your personal information and educational qualifications.
• Wait for an invitation to a test by SMS and/or email.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 16 links, 0 embeds, 251 words and was first published on My Scholarship Baze