Though there are plenty of Airwrap dupes out there, none have come so close to recreating the Dyson experience as the Shark FlexStyle(opens in a new tab), which starts at a much more manageable 279.99. These two multistylers are as close to identical as you can get.
To dupe or not to dupe
This is the question one must ask themselves when looking at the 600 Dyson Airwrap(opens in a new tab), a hair tool with plenty of hype and a hefty price tag to match.
We’ve been testing both products for months, and have done a deep dive in comparing them in order to determine once and for all a winner in this battle of the hot air tools. (And if you’re into deep dives, don’t forget check out our full reviews of the Airwrap and FlexStyle).
- How is the Shark FlexStyle the same as the Dyson Airwrap
- Differences in heat damage
- The biggest perks of splurging on an Airwrap
- Which is a better value
- Is it easier to find the FlexStyle in stock
The final verdict Shark FlexStyle vs. Dyson Airwrap
- The curling barrel attachments
- Styling concentrator and smoothing dryer attachments
- Oval and round brush attachments
- Smoothing brush attachments
- Additional attachments offered
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!