The federal government has assured that no Nigerian life has been lost to the ongoing civil war in Sudan, even as it disclosed that many Nigerians had already been evacuated by sea by the Saudi Arabian government.
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, and his Minister of State, Zubairu Dada, disclosed this to State House correspondents after the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.
Sudan Federal Govt Begins Evacuation Of Nigerians Via Egypt Speaking on the developments around the evacuation process, Dada said the Nigerian government had successfully secured permission and authorization from the Sudanese government to evacuate Nigerians from the country.
He said, The evacuation is being done in batches to ensure the safety of all Nigerians, but the good news is that no Nigerian life has been lost so far.
Dada said we have no problem about the 72hour window because weve talked to all the authorities concerned and were on the same page, but talking about the window, we are making every effort to ensure that we make use of this window to evacuate as many Nigerians as we possibly can.MEDICAL CONSULTANTS REVEALED NATURAL AND PERMANENT CURE TO DIABETES amp HIGH BLOOD SUGAR WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS…
All is well and were good to go.
On if all Nigerians will be evacuated before the 72hour window, Amb.
- Nigerians Must Learn To Coexist With One Another, Says Amb. Ikeji
- Tinubu To Inaugurate Flyover, Court Building In Rivers