As of July 24, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $236.5 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $234.3 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $152.7 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $147.6 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $120.6 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $116.2 billion, followed by Steve Ballmer with $104.8 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $104.3 billion. Larry Page ($102.0 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No.10, $100.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $236.5 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $234.3 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $152.7 billion
- Larry Ellison: $147.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $120.6 billion
- Warren Buffett: $116.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $104.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $104.3 billion
- Larry Page: $102.0 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $100.3 billion
- Sergey Brin: $97.0 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $90.7 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.7 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.1 billion
- Jim Walton: $65.5 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.1 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.3 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.6 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.3 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.3 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.8 billion
- Gautam Adani: $51.8 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $51.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
Executive Pay: Top 8 Highest-Paid Hotel CEOs.
Openly LGBTQ CEOs at the helm of major global companies.
Top countries that admire their CEOs and other C-suite leadership teams the most.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 17 links, 0 embeds, 295 words and was first published on CEOWORLD magazine