However, when attempting to perform a factory reset, its common to be prompted for your Apple ID password.
Fortunately, there are ways to reset your iPhone without an Apple ID password. Advertisement
Trade Gift Card With Legit Chinese Vendor on WhatsApp
The main goal of this article is to provide stepbystep instructions onhow to factory reset an iPhone without an Apple ID password. Contents hide 1Why do you need to reset your iPhone 2How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password 2.1Method 1 Factory Reset iPhone without Apple ID via iTunes 2.2Method 2 Remove Apple ID amp iCloud Account with iMyFone LockWiper 2.3Method 3 Factory Reset iPhone using Recovery Mode 3Conclusion
Factory resetting an iPhone is a usefulwaywhen it comes to troubleshooting various performance issues, selling your device, or preparing it for a new user.
- Why do you need to reset your iPhone
- How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password
- Method 1 Factory Reset iPhonewithout Apple IDviaiTunes
- Method 2 Remove Apple ID iCloud Account with iMyFone LockWiper
- Method 3 Factory Reset iPhone using Recovery Mode