School of Basic Midwifery. Dr. Shehu Sule, Damaturu Admission
This is to inform the general public that Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery has begun selling admission forms for the year’s Basic Nursing/Basic Midwifery Programs.
Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
1. obtain 5 credits in each of the following subjects in no more than two sittings: biology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English
2. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, in any combination, are accepted by the College.
3. Applicants who are awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
4. Applicants must be 16 years old or older to be considered for admission.
Method Of Application and Payment.
1. Interested candidates should go to ycnm.edu.ng.
2. To get started, go to Admission.
3. Create an account
4. On the profile activation form, fill in the relevant information and click “Proceed.”
5. RRR Code will be created once Step 4 is completed. You can make your payment online through the Remita Portal, or you can copy the RRR Code and pay at any Bank Branch, wherever.
6. Repeat Steps 1 & 2 after completing payment, then key in your NIN (given in Step 3) and RRR Code (generated in Step 4) and click Submit.
7. After completing Step 6, the Application Form menu will appear, with sections for biographical information, uploading a passport photo, filling out O’level results, scanning and uploading documents, selecting the appropriate course/program, and submitting the application. Click on it and fill in the blanks until the Application Status is complete.
Closing Date: to be determined at a later date.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 22 links, 0 embeds, 338 words and was first published on My Scholarship Baze