Foremost vocalists TPain and Wande Coal have a new song and the snippet sounds hard
American prolific singer and songwriterTPainand Nigerian soulstirring vocalistWande Coal have a new song, and the snippet sounds hard
The duo hinted in 2021 on Twitter that they had a collaboration, and in a video that surfaced afterwards, TPain previewed his verse in the song via his Twitch platform.
In the back story,Nima Etminan, Vice President of EMPIRE Distribution, which Wande Coal is signed to, sent the song to Tpain, who rendered his verse on it and, as a matter of fact, added some new baselines to the song.
Playing the song for Nima on Twitch, the excited TPain gave himself credit for his verse in the song, further urging the Empire boss to link him up with Wande Coal so they could relate personally.
- Hot stories
- Omah Lay Teases New Music With Video On Social Media
- CKay Shares Stunning Pictures Of His Newly Acquired Multimillion Naira Car And House
- Wizkid Set To Take On A New Challenge In Paris, France With This Announcement
- Tempoe Opens Up on Another Soweto Remix ft. GrammyWinning Artiste
- DJ Tunez Teases New Amapiano Single Featuring Wizkid