Here’s how you can start building credit in seconds with no fees, no interest and no strings attached with Kikoff Credit Builder.
You’re also instantly approved.
If you’re looking for a way to build credit or raise your credit score you need to check Kikoff credit builder out.
The hardest part about building a credit history is gaining access to credit in the first place and it’s even harder if you have bad credit.
Before you continue, check out the Navy federal hack that gives you $10,000 even with bad credit.
If becoming an authorized user on someone else’s credit card is not an option for you or you can’t afford the deposit on a secured card then kikoff credit builder offers a cheap and simple way to build credit.
Here is a break down of what we will be covering today.
What is Kikoff Credit Builder?
Kikoff or kikoff credit is a credit builder that helps you build an on-time payment history.
More specifically it’s a $500 revolving line of credit that helps you build credit in multiple ways.
Not only will it allow you to improve your payment history which is the most important part of your credit score but it also allows you to diversify your credit mix.
Kikoff’s goal is to make building credit fair, effective and simple.
Kikoff’s products are transparent and accessible.
There’s no interest and there are no fees.
We all know good credit opens doors right?
It can help you get that car loan or apartment lease you’re looking for.
It can even save you money with lower interest rates.
This is why kikoff can be so beneficial to so many different people with bad credit or those looking to build credit.
Let’s go a little bit deeper and dive a little bit more in-depth into this.
How does Kikoff work?
Well, it’s a super simple three-step process.
The first thing is you’re going to sign up for a kikoff account, there’s no credit check and you’re instantly approved for a $500 line of credit.
The second thing is you’re going to use that credit line that kickoff gives you after signing up.
The third thing is you’re going to make monthly payments on whatever you spend just like a normal credit card then each month kikoff is going to report your on-time payments to the credit bureaus.
This sound amazing right? The more reason why you should also read my guide of credit repair scam.
I’ve heard some good things and some bad things about kikoff and I want to be completely transparent with you so you can understand exactly what you’re getting yourself into.
Pros and cons of Kikoff Credit Builder
Here are some of the pros I see with kikoff
- They don’t do a credit check so no hard inquiry or chance of being denied as long as you’re in one of the 45 states where they do business.
- You’re instantly approved so you don’t have to worry about having a low credit score and getting denied.
- There’s also no minimum time commitment unlike some other credit billers out there that make you commit to like a 12 or 24-month or even longer contract.
- You can keep track of your credit progress in your kikoff dashboard.
- It is cheap; it is only two dollars a month.
Here are some of the cons that I see and that you should probably be aware of before trying kikoff.
- They only report to two out of the three major credit bureaus now while that’s still good enough to increase your scores at Experian and Equifax. It’s not going to improve your score for TransUnion
- Another thing is they give you a $500 credit line but you have to spend that in the kickoff store. There are various finance e-books and other things that you can buy not a huge deal because you’re not getting kikoff for that line of credit and you’re not getting it to be doing spending but rather to building a payment history.
- I’ve also heard that their customer support isn’t the best.
- I’ve heard that some people are complaining about having signed up like three months ago and kikoff still hasn’t reported them to the credit bureaus.
- They have several broken links on some of their main pages and reputable companies rarely have broken links on their main pages.
Should you get Kikoff?
Kikoff is not going to be right for everyone so I’m not going to sit here and act like it is.
It’s most likely more beneficial for someone with very poor credit or someone with no credit at all.
If you have over a 650 credit score, I don’t think Kikoff is going to do much for you.
However, you can check out this secret strategy that works for everyone.
If you have under a 650 and want to build your credit history or raise your credit score then sure kikoff could probably help you out.
However, I think that Self credit builder is the better option because they report to all three credit bureaus and they’re a bigger more well-known company.
So I always recommend you do both. This is my personal opinion based on my research and my experience.
How does Kikoff show in a Credit report?
Well, it’s going to show up as an instalment loan this is very standard and similar to many other credit builders out there.
How do you sign up?
Well, you’re going to need to enter your name, your email address and your social security number on their website for instant approval.
Here is a video with the whole step.
How long will it take to show up on my credit report?
It can take up to six weeks for Kikoff to show up on your credit report depending on when in the month that you signed up.
Kikoff reports everyone’s payments at the end of every month after that it takes around two weeks for it to be processed and added to your credit report.
Does Kikoff have an app?
They don’t currently have a mobile app however kikoff’s website is fully optimized for mobile you can manage your loan and account details directly on the dashboard from kickoff.com on your mobile phone or your desktop.
Where is Kikoff available?
Kickoff is available in 45 states and covers 95 of the population.
They’re currently not available in the following U.S states Delaware, Nevada, Indiana, South Dakota and Rhode Island.
So if you are in any of those five states you’re not going to be able to use kikoff right now.