459 PM ETDale JohnsonGeneral Editor, ESPN FC CloseFollow on TwitterFacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerPinterestEmail
The Premier League season is almost over, and the race for a place in Europe is reaching its climax.
We take a look at who is in contention to qualify for the Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League, how the FA Cup could affect it and what impact an English team winning a European trophy could have.
How VAR has affected every Premier League club
This page will be updated through the remainder of the season as the permutations develop.
- How many teams qualify for Europe
- Which Premier League places will qualify
- Who is in contention for Europe
- Premier League table
- How can the Premier League ever have 10 teams in Europe
- How does qualification work if a team wins a European trophy
- What could happen to Man United’s Carabao Cup place
- So how does the FA Cup affect the European places
- What if Man United win the FA Cup and the Carabao Cup
- How can seventh qualify for Europe by league position
- Can eighth in the Premier League qualify for Europe
- What if Man City win the Champions League
- What if West Ham win the Europa Conference League
- What if more than one English team wins a European trophy
- Can fourth place miss out on the Champions League
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!