As of August 07, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $232.5 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $221.5 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $162.1 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $143.9 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $117.6 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $117.5 billion, followed by Mark Zuckerberg with $110.1 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $108.4 billion. Sergey Brin ($103.0 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $101.3 billion) on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $232.5 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $221.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $162.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $143.9 billion
- Bill Gates: $117.6 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $110.1 billion
- Larry Page: $108.4 billion
- Sergey Brin: $103.0 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $101.3 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $98.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $89.5 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.4 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $87.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $65.5 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $65.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.1 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.7 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.7 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.7 billion
- Gautam Adani: $54.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $47.9 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Is Procrastination Your Superpower?
How to Measure the Success of Your Hybrid Work Model.
Gamifying Strategy: The important role of the non-playing character.
Artificial Intelligence is Improving Fast, Enhancing the Intelligence of Automation.
6 steps for a successful business partnership.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 17 links, 0 embeds, 289 words and was first published on CEOWORLD magazine