EthioChicken sells dayold chicks to its trained agents.
These agents then raise the birds for a few weeks before they are sold to rural households.
We take a look at five companies capitalising on Ethiopias agricultural and livestock potential.
- Related articles
- 1. From investment banking to agroprocessing
- 2. Ethiopian food company on path to vertical integration
- 3. A unique business model to sell chicken in Ethiopia
- 4. Leveraging the potential of Ethiopias leather industry
- 5. Coffee roasting company taps into strong domestic demand