This will avert pushing misleading content to the General Public.
We hereby state unequivocally, that the former plan ceased to be in existence as the N8,000 Standard Plan has been replaced with N13,500 Standard plus plan,
The OYSHIA boss added, The Agency is still committed to provide accessible and affordable health care services which will engender Universal Health Coverage for all Residents of Oyo State.
Wiseloaded News OYSHIA Reacts to Misleading Post On Healthcare Plan News Posted on May 22, 2023 by SIR 3PU
OYSHIA Reacts to Misleading Post On Healthcare Plan
reiterates commitment to accessible health services
The Oyo State Health Insurance Agency, OYSHIA, on Monday, reiterated its commitment to the healthiness of its enrollees, adding that its yearly standard plus plan is N13,500.
Appealing to the public to disregard a now deleted post on social media, by a radio station, promoting its former standard healthcare plan of N8, 000, the Agency stated that it will not relent in its efforts at ensuring affordable and accessible health services to the public.
The Executive Secretary, Dr.
Wasiu Olatubosun, Ph.D.,
Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism,
May. 22, 2023.
- You May Also Like
- DSS Declares Sunday Igboho Wanted, Confirms Killing His Aides (Photos)
- Unregistered Vehicles Clamp DownLet Police Set The Pace RIFA
- Oyo Govt. Creates Awareness Among Civil Servants on Tourism Values
- Oyo, UNICEF Finalize Moves On Social Protection Policy Plan
- Oyo Reviews 2023 Hajj Fare, Fixes N2.9Million
- Latest Posts
- Manchester City vs Chelsea 10 Highlights (Download Video)
- Why Women Shouldnt Be Angry If Their Man Cheat Actress Bella Ebinum
- AMVCA Awards 2023 9th Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (List Of Winners)
- Cprince ft. Portable Terry G Koba (AUDIOVIDEO)
- The Lions Of Nigerian Football Icons Who Have Roared Beyond Borders
- More From News
- Oyo Introduces App to Monitor Waste Management
- Over 4,000 Environmental Offenders Arrested So Far Task Force Chair
- Bola Tinubu Shares Details Of Phone Call With US Secretary Blinken
- Lamidi Apapa Reveals The Causes Of Labour Party Crisis
- 40 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robber Paraded In Ogun
- Share this
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE
- JOIN US ON WHATSAPP HERE
- JOIN US ON TELEGRAM HERE
- DOWNLOAD VIDEO
- Leave a Reply Cancel reply