Study In UK With Fully Funded University of Oxford Engineering Scholarships for International Students
Check out fully funded University of Oxford Engineering Scholarships for international students.
Successful applicants will be eligible for a full scholarship worth £27,000 to cover tuition fees, accommodation and living costs for 3 years. You can apply now!
If you’re looking for free university scholarships in the UK or anywhere else then we have them here waiting for you. All you need is a passion for engineering and a desire to excel at one of the best universities in Europe.
Apply now while there’s still time!
Here is a break down of what we will be covering today.
About the University of Oxford
The University of Oxford is located in the UK. It has a beautiful campus that overlooks the Thames River. The university is known for its world-class academics and its accepting culture.
The University of Oxford offers programs in engineering, mathematics, business, social sciences, natural sciences, medicine, law, and more. They are well known for having top-notch professors who are experts in their field of study.
The University of Oxford has an excellent reputation for accepting international students from all over the world! If you are considering studying abroad then this is definitely a school worth looking into!
Admission Requirements for International Students
Applicants should have an undergraduate degree in engineering or a related field, such as physics or mathematics.
Applicants must also provide proof of English proficiency by submitting one of the following:
- A score of 600 or higher on the TOEFL iBT
- An overall band score of 7.0 on the IELTS
- A copy of previous university grades from an English speaking country (USA, UK, Canada etc.)
The University of Oxford also require two letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors who can attest to your ability as a student and an engineer.
How much does it cost to Study Engineering in University of Oxford?
The University of Oxford is one of the most expensive universities in the UK. In comparison to other universities, the cost of studying here is much higher than average.
In addition to tuition fees, students must also pay application fees and other miscellaneous costs associated with attending university such as housing and meal plans. These costs add up quickly making it difficult for many students from lower income families to attend this prestigious institution.
The following is a list of estimated costs associated with attending University of Oxford as an engineering student:
Application Fee: $200 USD
Tuition Fees: $21,000 USD per year ($10,000 USD per semester)
Housing Fees: $8,000 USD per year (for on-campus housing)
Meal Plans: approx. $2,000 USD per year (for on-campus dining)
Total Estimated Cost per Year: $31,200 USD
University of Oxford Engineering Scholarships for International Students
The University of Oxford offers fully-funded scholarships to international students studying engineering at the undergraduate level. The importance of getting a free scholarship from the University of Oxford cannot be overstated; without this financial aid, many students would not be able to attend this prestigious institution due to its high cost of attendance.
If you are an international student looking to study at one of the world’s best universities, then make sure that you apply for these opportunities today!
Requirements to Apply for University of Oxford Engineering Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible for a University of Oxford Engineering Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an international student applying from outside of the UK
- Be applying to any one of these disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Have at least a 3.5 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need by submitting proof that your family earns less than $50,000 per year.
These scholarships are highly competitive and will only be awarded based on merit; we will not consider any other factors such as race or gender in our selection process.
How to Apply for University of Oxford Engineering Scholarships for International Students?
The application process for scholarships at the University of Oxford is quite extensive. The first step is to fill out an application form, which includes your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information as well as some basic biographical information such as your nationality and date of birth. Once you’ve submitted this form, you will receive further instructions about how to provide additional documentation such as proof of income or educational qualifications (such as transcripts from previous schooling).
The next step in the process depends on whether or not you have been selected for an interview. If so, then you will be contacted by someone from the scholarship committee who will set up a time and place for us to meet; if not then your application will likely be reviewed based on the materials that you have provided (such as those listed above) without any further input from you or other applicants at this time.
Available University of Oxford Engineering Scholarships for International Students
The Engineering department at the University of Oxford offers a wide variety of scholarships to students from around the world. The goal is to make studying at Oxford possible for students who might otherwise not be able to attend due to financial constraints.
Here is a list of all scholarships available for Engineering students:
- The Hattie Wilhelm Scholarship for Women in Engineering is available for women pursuing a degree in engineering at the University of Oxford. The award is worth £2,000 per year and requires no application process; it will be automatically applied to your tuition bill if you meet the eligibility requirements (listed below).
- The Buckley Foundation Scholarship is available to students studying engineering at the University of Oxford who have financial need. The award amount varies based on family income level but ranges between £500 and £1,000 per year. There is no application process; applicants must provide proof of their financial need through the appropriate university documentation (listed below).
- The Rhodes Scholarship Program offers one scholarship place per year for an American student who intends to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in Engineering at the University of Oxford. Rhodes Scholarships are valued at up to $80,000 including tuition and maintenance costs over two years (i.e., four semesters). There are no application fees for this scholarship program; however, applicants must first be nominated by their college or university before being considered for nomination as a Rhodes Scholar candidate by the selection committee at their respective institution(s).
- The Sutton Scholarship awards up to $50,000 per year and requires no academic performance or language requirements. It’s open to applicants from any country outside North America or Western Europe.
- The Sokolov Scholarship awards up to $25,000 per year and requires a minimum GPA of 3.5. It’s open to applicants from Eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine, etc.).
- The Gordon Scholarship awards up to $30,000 per year and requires no academic or language requirements. It’s open to applicants from any country outside North America or Western Europe except those listed in the Sokolov Scholarship description above.
- The Doronin Scholarship awards up to $10,000 per year and requires no academic performance or language requirements but does require that you have family members living in Russia (or have lived there yourself within the last five years). It’s open only to applicants with Russian citizenship.
- The Fulbright Scholarship Program is an initiative of the U.S. government which offers scholarships for American scholars to teach or do research in other countries. These scholarships allow students to study abroad while maintaining their citizenship; they do not require applicants to have dual citizenship nor do they favor applicants from any particular country or area of the world over any other.
Best Work and Study Job Opportunities for International Students Studying at University of Oxford
The University of Oxford is a place where students from all over the world come together to learn and grow intellectually, culturally, and personally. In order to make this experience as enriching as possible, we offer many opportunities for our students to get involved in their community both on campus and off.
Here are some examples of what you could do while studying at Oxford if you were looking for some extra cash or just wanted something fun to do with your free time:
- Write for one of the university’s newspapers or magazines (e.g., The Oxonian or The Sheldonian)
- Teach a language (e.g., French, Spanish, Mandarin)
- Do some volunteer work at local hospitals or charities
- Work as an administrative assistant at one of the larger academic buildings on campus (e.g., Christ Church or Worcester College)
- Become a tour guide and show visitors around town! We have so many tourists coming through every day who would love to hear about all the interesting places they can visit while they’re here!
Don't Miss In Engineering Scholarships
Study In US With Fully Funded Stanford University Engineering Scholarships for International Students
Study Engineering at the Stanford University with Fully Funded Scholarships for International...SammySticks Continue Reading
Study In Canada With Fully Funded Queen’s University Engineering Scholarships for International Students
Study Engineering at the Queen’s University with Fully Funded Scholarships for International...SammySticks Continue Reading
Study In Canada With Fully Funded University of Alberta Engineering Scholarships for International Students
Study Engineering at the University of Alberta with Fully Funded Scholarships for...SammySticks Continue Reading
Study In Canada With Fully Funded Carleton University Engineering Scholarships for International Students
Study Engineering at the Carleton University with Fully Funded Scholarships for International...SammySticks Continue Reading
Others Are Reading In Study Abroad
Study in Canada with Fully Funded Business Administration (MBA) Scholarships in Canada for International Students
Study Business Administration (MBA) in Canada with Fully Funded Scholarships for International...SammySticks Continue Reading
Study in Canada with Fully Funded Architecture Scholarships in Canada for International Students
Study Architecture in Canada with Fully Funded Scholarships for International StudentsSammySticks Continue Reading
Study In Canada With Fully Funded University of Toronto Computer Science Scholarships for International Students
Study Computer Science at the University of Toronto with Fully Funded Scholarships...SammySticks Continue Reading
Fully Funded Work And Study In UK Scholarships For International Students (Tuition Free)
Fully funded Study In UK Scholarships for international students you can apply...SammySticks Continue Reading