Airtel’s Extra Credit service allows subscribers to borrow airtime and repay later. To qualify, you need to have a registered Airtel SIM, an active SIM for at least three months, recharge with a minimum of N250 monthly, and have no pending talk time loan. The service is useful for emergency situations where customers need to make urgent phone calls or send text messages, but don’t have enough credit on their account. Customers can repay the borrowed airtime whenever they recharge their account, and there is a low service charge of 15% on borrowed airtime.
To borrow airtime, dial 500amount# from your Airtel line, and after the request has been processed successfully, the airtime will be credited to your account minus a 15% service charge. The borrowed airtime has a validity period of two days, and there are different amounts that can be borrowed. It is important to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements before attempting to borrow airtime.
- Eligibility Requirements To Borrow Airtime On Airtel
- Benefits of Airtels Extra Credit Service
- How to Borrow Airtime on Airtel
- Airtel Extra Credit Amount Repayment
- Q. What is Airtel Extra Credit
- Q. How do I borrow airtime on Airtel
- Q. How much Airtime can I borrow on Airtel
- Q. What is the service fee for borrowing airtime on Airtel
- Q. How do I pay back the borrowed airtime on Airtel
- Q. What happens if I dont pay back the borrowed airtime on Airtel
- Q. Is there a limit to the number of times I can borrow airtime on Airtel
- Q. Can I check my borrowing limit on Airtel
- Q. What happens if I have an outstanding loan balance and I want to borrow airtime again
- Q. Can I borrow airtime on Airtel if I am a prepaid customer
- Q. Is the Airtel Extra Credit service available 24/7
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!