As of July 19, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $258.1 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $238.4 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $155.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $152.5 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $121.8 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $115.6 billion, followed by Mark Zuckerberg with $110.5 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $108.8 billion. Larry Page($105.0 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No.10, $102.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $258.1 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $238.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $155.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $152.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $121.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $115.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $110.5 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $108.8 billion
- Larry Page: $105.0 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $102.1 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $101.3 billion
- Sergey Brin: $99.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $92.4 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $91.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.3 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.6 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.9 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.8 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $58.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $58.2 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.8 billion
- Gautam Adani: $51.9 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $51.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
Executive Pay: Top 8 Highest-Paid Hotel CEOs.
Openly LGBTQ CEOs at the helm of major global companies.
Top countries that admire their CEOs and other C-suite leadership teams the most.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 17 links, 0 embeds, 295 words and was first published on CEOWORLD magazine