As of July 27, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $239.3 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $224.6 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $150.8 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $145.5 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $119.7 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $117.1 billion, followed by Larry Page with $109.3 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $105.8 billion. Sergey Brin ($103.8 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $103.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $239.3 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $224.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $150.8 billion
- Larry Ellison: $145.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $119.7 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.1 billion
- Larry Page: $109.3 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $105.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $103.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $103.8 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $101.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $91.2 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $91.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.9 billion
- Jim Walton: $65.9 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $65.4billion
- Rob Walton: $64.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.7 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.6 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.6 billion
- David Thomson & family: $57.1 billion
- Gautam Adani: $54.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $50.4 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
This content contains 0 videos, 0 images, 9 links, 0 embeds, 243 words and was first published on CEOWORLD magazine